Tuesday, July 15, 2008

From "never mind-lah" to "Aha"!

It's very tiring and demotivating whenever I want to blog. First, I have to think what to say. Second, I have to check on my grammar as I type. Third, I am very particular whenever I type in English. Fourth, I never passed my English when I took the GCE 'O' Level. Fifth, I vowed to improve the words and the grammar usage whenever I could - of course, others may feel free to correct it for me.

My dear best friend, Evelyn is very encouraging as I shared my woes in typing blog. The plain message I got from her is - be original.

Aha! Eureka! Why didn't I think of it earlier? Why am I so consumed by all the reasons from 1st to 5th? Nay... it's time to show my originality in typing/writing, lest the whole world can criticized it to their hearts content!

Ah... I feel elated and relaxed after typing this out :)

No comments: