How are you? How is your day? Got enough rest/sleep?
Well then, today i would like to introduce a book that i'm currently reading now. It's a one great book about relationship. After reading few chapters, i get to appreciate every single relationship that really mean alot to me. So therefore from now on, I want to treasure every singe relationship from this moment on.
OK, so here is something fro the Relationship book that i want to show you all.
This is a exercise that will help you to evaluate the current conditions of each of your friendships. It will take about ten minutes or so, depending on how many friendships you evaluate.
Have a few specific friends in mind and then answer each of the following True and False questions as honestly as you can.
1. T/F - This person knows how to keep a secret.
2. T/F - We can disagreee and then make up without holding grudges.
3. T/F - This person almost always makes time for me, and I do the same for him/her.
4. T/F - When he/she gives me advice, it is generally without judgments.
5. T/F - I can totally be myself around this person.
6. T/F - He/she is a good listener.
7. T/F - This person has stuck by me through tough times and is willing to make personal sacrifices for me.
8. T/F - This person knows my faults, but loves me anyway.
9. T/F - Our relationship is balanced with give and take; we are equally vulnerable and caring.
10. T/F - I am able to set clear boundaries with this person when necessary and he/sehe respects them.
11. T/F - No subject is off-limits in our conversation.
12. T/F - I can always count on this person.
1. ___ Total numbers of "T" responses for [your friend's name].
2. ___ Total numbers of "T" responses for [your friend's name].
3. ___ Total numbers of "T" responses for [your friend's name].
4. ___ Total numbers of "T" responses for [your friend's name].
5. ___ Total numbers of "T" responses for [your friend's name].
Scoring: Add up the number of True responses you have for each friendship you evaluated. There is a possible total of twelve points for each relationship. To interpret your score, use the following:
10-12: No doubt about it, this is a good friend who is worth all the effort, care and investement. You will want to do all that you can to nurture this relationship and enjoy it.
7-9: Although this person could be more sensitive to your needs, this friend shows great potential. Be careful, however, hot to set yourself up for disappointment if this person doesn't meet all your expectations.
0-6: This friend is probably too fair-weather to see you through stormy times (and maybe even the sunny ones, too). Don't hang all your hopes on this one.
So there you are, folks :)
You can answer it all by commenting it down here.