Nothing to add here. I'm not motivated to blog for now.
I'm already starting to be overwhelmed with more things at hand.
1. preparing the feedback on Vincent's lesson during last leaders meeting - hadn't got much time to sit down properly to reflect entirely on the message and the deepest thoughts within me.
2. preparing thoughts and directions for my ministry and working together in a more better way with my co-partner, Hannah - another 4 more months to go to make godly changes.
3. preparing my heart for the last high month in intense evangelism.
4. house under renovation - I hadn't got my room ready yet and I've been sleeping on the sofa in the living room, which really make me cranky through the night (I miss my bed...)
5. preparing for Robert and Chung Yi's wedding day - the bachelor nite first and then the groomsmen's clothing.
6. my personal walk with God have been quite draggy at this moment - I need a personal space to sit down and think and reflect. Hope my room can be ready by next week. Meanwhile, I still do my best not to listen to the language of the devil, ie. compromise.
7. will be going down to Taiping on the Merdeka eve to continue the Bible study with Uncle - he is excited and grateful about it :) My hope is still high to see my family members and relatives to come know God.
8. building and strengthening friendship with sisters seems a difficult task - I don't want to create favoritisms. Someone care to give me a proper and spiritual advices, please?
9. my tummy still not losing much - I have to eat lesser rice and control my diet. I've been quite lazy to do proper sit up and skipping rope to reach the ideal physique.
10. my 7th spiritual birthday is approaching - 29th September. Still no idea what to do on that day. But definitely I'm taking this moment to work on my personal characters and to have a breakthrough so that I can celebrate my 7th anniversary with joy.
Bottom line: this week is a very challenging time for me and discouraged and burdened.
Another bottom line: no matter what, I still have to pull through it with the help of God and to be self-discplined in all undertaking.
In closing, let me close up with the following Scripture that is meaningful for me at the point of time.
1 Corinthians 9:24-27 (The call for self-discipline)
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize?
Run in such a way as to get the prize.
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training.
They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.
Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air.
No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.