Taiping Mission Trip Report
We are grateful and thankful to God for saving one soul in Taiping!
All praise and honor and glory to His Name :)
Taiping, 10th November.
We finally baptised Aunty Yeoh!
Aunty Yeoh is a mother of Siew Fong, a sister from the Singapore Church. Indeed this is a joyous for her to see her beloved mother decided to follow Christ :)
After ending the Bible discussion with a group of 9 people, we started to prepare for the baptism.
Finding a place to baptise someone in Taiping can be quite a challenge as not we have not access to swimming pools and in addition, most of the hotels with bath tub are fully occupied.
Finally we decided to buy a large inflatable pool that can really fit 2 -4 adults at Tesco earlier shortly after a lunch at my aunt's house in Kamunting.
Lastly, enjoy the photo story below to get a glimpse of the hardwork we put to make it possible.
- the arrival at Siew Fong's house.
- getting the inflatable pool ready
- Cynthia offer her help by pumping air to inflate the pool till it's ready to be poured with water.
- Ang is hard at work to fill the bucket with water
- people involved in Aunty Yeoh's study : Siew Fong and Cynthia
- Aunty Yeoh overlooking the pool as the pool is ready with water
- more sharing till Aunty Yeoh is ready to be baptised after counting the cost by Siew Fong
- Aunty Yeoh got into the pool and finally got baptised!
- group photo after the baptism :)
It's truly a hard work, but God bless that day after all and gladly welcome a new soul becoming a part in His kingdom.
To God be the glory! Amen!